Positive Energy – Fight the Virus+ 全港學生抗疫正能量
30s Short Video Competition
Junior Secondary Section: F.1 to F.3 Pupils
Senior Secondary Section: F.4 to F.6 Pupils
- Short video must be consistent with the competition theme: “Positive Energy-Fight the Virus”.
- Short video must be within 30 seconds, can be in different ways:
- Sharing: such as sharing interesting things in life, personal reflection, etc.
- Creation: such as performing dance, stories, lyrics, RAP, animation, etc.
- Performance: such as singing, dancing, etc.
- Size and format: must be uploaded to YouTube
- Number of entries: Participants can only submit 1 work.
** All works must be original
Join for free!!
Champion, first runner-up and second runner-up will be selected base on following criteria:
- Design and effectiveness on communicating the message
- Relevance to the theme
- Creativity and originality
- Shooting skill
- Winners (Champion, First runner-up, Second runner-up and 2 merits) will be presented with trophies and exquisite gifts.
- 20 finalists will be awarded a finalist certificate.
- The Champion, First runner-up, Second runner-up works will be made into publicity materials, in order to pay tribute to frontline staff and to send positive messages to the public.
- There are also “Best Creativity Award” and “Best Energy Award”.
- “Best Popularity Award” will be selected by public from 20 finalists.
Online public voting and Announcement
- Shortlisted works will be uploaded to ROUGH website (www.rough.org.hk) for public voting at 1200nn on 17 Mar, and will end at 1200nn on 19 Mar.
- Results will be announced at 1200nn on 20 Mar on ROUGH website.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact ROUGH by WhatsApp(64641134).