外交部亞太經濟合作攝影比賽 APEC Photo Contest 2017
- 促進永續、創新及包容性成長(Fostering Sustainable, Innovative and Inclusive Growth)；
- 深化區域經濟整合(Deepening Regional Economic Inte gration)；
- 強化微中小企業在數位時代之競爭力及創新(Strengthening MSMEs’ Competitiveness and Innovation in the Digital Age)；
- 改善糧食安全及永續農業以因應氣候變遷(Enhancing Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture in Response to Climate Change)，得獎名單將於本年11月8至9日APEC領袖週期間在越南峴港公布，最高獎金為星幣2,000元。
- APEC Photo Contest 2017
- [wpfilebase tag=file id=301 tpl=idea-show /]
APEC Photo Contest 2017
In today’s digital age, APEC continues to pursue its effort to build prosperity for people in the Asia-Pacific region. APEC’s theme this year is to focus on creating new energy for economic growth and building an inclusive and integrated community in the Asia-Pacific.
This year, we seek creative interpretation for the theme through the APEC Photo Contest 2017 by amateurs and professionals alike. We encourage you to share your snaps that capture #TradeforAll, and send them to APEC!
Specifically, you may choose to interpret any one of the following APEC 2017 priorities:
- Promoting Sustainable, Innovative and Inclusive Growth
- Deepening Regional Economic Integration
- Strengthening MSMEs’ Competitiveness and Innovation in the Digital Age
- Enhancing Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture in Response to Climate Change
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
This year we are opening photo submission through our Instagram account (@apec), encouraging both amateur and professional photo enthusiasts to take part in the contest. Here are the entry requirements for Instagram submission:
- Follow APEC Instagram account: @apec
- Include hashtag “#TradeforAll” and tag the photo to @apec
- Include a short description for the photos
Those who participate in the contest through Instagram stand a chance to win the APEC Influencer Award, on top of the chance to win the main prize.
For those who do not have access to Instagram and wish to participate in the contest, you can submit your photos here.
- The photo can be taken using any kind of camera.
- Instagram’s photo format can be square, portrait, or landscape.
- All photos sent by email must be a high-resolution digital image file in JPEG format with minimum compression. Each image should not exceed 10 MB in file size.
- Minor digital manipulation (i.e. color enhancement, cropping) is allowed. Excessively manipulated photos are grounds for disqualification.
- Collage or photomontage will not be accepted.
- The photo must be an original work by the participant, and must not contain material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including publicity and intellectual property rights.
- Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of three photos.
Photo submission deadline: 29 September 2017, 23:59 hours (SG)
Finalist: The 10 selected finalists will be featured on APEC social media channels.
JUDGING and CRITERIA:
First Prize – SGD 2,000
Second Prize – SGD 1,500
Third Prize – SGD 1,000
Popular Choice – SGD 750
Instagram Influencer – SGD 750
Each photo will evaluated based on the following criteria:
– Interpretation and message of the photo based on APEC 2017 priorities
– Composition and quality
The finalists’ photos that the gain the popular vote from the public will be awarded The APEC Popular Choice Awards.
The APEC Influencer Award winner will be granted to the photo submission with the most likes on Instagram.
Members of the public can choose their favorite photo to win the APEC Popular Choice Award via a link posted on the APEC website and social media channel, starts from 6 October 2017 at 10:00 (SG) and closes at 27 October 2017, 18:00 (SG)
Winning photos announcement: The winners will be announced during the APEC Leaders’ Week in Da Nang, Viet Nam on 8-9 November 2017. Results will be published on the APEC website and on APEC’s social media channels.
- The competition is open to all amateur and professional photographers.
- Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of the APEC Member Economies: Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; the Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; United States; and Viet Nam.
- The decisions of APEC’s Judging Panel are final.
- All prizes shall be paid in Singapore dollars.
- All deadline submissions and timelines are based in Singapore time GMT +08:00
- APEC Secretariat staff members and immediate family members are not allowed to enter the Contest.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify any photo submission that does not conform to the rules and guidelines.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The participant must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted.
- All images submitted must be original work of the individual submitting them.
- The participant shall retain the copyright of the photos submitted in the competition.
- The winners shall also grant the right to the APEC Secretariat to publish, display and exhibit their submitted photographs in its publications, brochures, and other materials as well as on its website and other online platforms. The photos will be used for non-commercial purposes without payment or fee to the participant. The APEC Secretariat will make every effort to credit photographers but we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will contain the photographers’ names.
II. Lost entries
The Secretariat will not be held responsible for any photos lost or not received.
By submitting photos, participants agree that if they win, the APEC Secretariat may use the personal information on their entry forms for publicity purposes, with the exception of street address, email address, and telephone number. The winners consent to the use of their personal information by the APEC Secretariat in publicity in all media, such as online, newspaper, television, and radio.
- By submitting photos, participants agree that no claim relating to any damage, loss, injury or inconvenience shall be asserted against the APEC Secretariat, and the directors, officers, employees and assignees from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the project.
- The participants hereby indemnify and hold the APEC Secretariat harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings costs and expenses arising as a result of any allegation that the relevant participants did not own or are not wholly entitled and authorized to allow publication and reproduction of the work by the APEC Secretariat.
- The APEC Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify any entries if the contents are deemed inappropriate or against public interest.
- The Terms and Conditions above are subject to change and/or supplement by the APEC Secretariat at any time during the submission period as and when it deems fit. The APEC Secretariat assumes no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of such action.
We look forward to receiving your creative work!