Announcement of Kunming National High-tech IndustrialDevelopment Zone on Collecting the Zone Logo from the Public
In order to further strengthen that standardized construction of the Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone, fully display the good image of the zone, and continuously enhance the awareness and influence of the zone, it is decided to collect the zone logo from the public upon discussion. Relevant matters are announced as follows:
I. Introduction to the Zone
Established in 1992, Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone is the province’s first national high-tech industrial development zone approved by the State Council. The zone consists of two parts, a 5-sq-km built-up area in Heilinpu sub-district, Wuhua district and an 105.3-sq-km high-tech industrial base in the Majinpu sub-district, Chenggong district. Since the establishment of the zone, adhering to the tenet of “developing high-tech and realizing industrialization,” the zone has made due contributions to industrialization of high-tech, the transformation of development mode and the coordinated development of regional economy by pushing the development of high-tech industries, vigorously promoting industry agglomeration, continuously increasing creativity and expanding economic scale. As one of the first national biological industrial bases in China (the only one in Yunnan province), the zone has been approved by the relevant ministries and commissions as “Pilot for National Innovative Characteristic Zone” and “National Demonstrative Zone for Intellectual Property.”
II. Requirements for Works
（I）The logo shall center around the three leading industries in the zone, including “Big Health of Biomedicine, New Metal Materials, IT and Modern Service Industry,” and fully reflect the concept and connotation of the zone.
（II）Logo shall be characterized by distinctive theme, vivid image, strong technological sense and strong identity, and be easy to understand and remember. It shall also be creative, novel, contemporary. And the overall effect shall be fashionable and simple. If words are designed in the logo, please choose a reasonable font, color, stroke that naturally fit the logo.
（III）The composition shall be novel and concise, and the logo can be used in various occasions and carriers such as documents, traditional media, new media and promotional articles.
（IV）The work must be original, and plagiarizing the works of others is not allowed.
（V）The candidate works or any materials used to in the candidate works shall not infringe any copyright, trademark right, proprietary right or other rights of the third party, and the legal liability arising from the infringement of the works shall be borne by the contributor himself.
（VI）The work shall be drawn on a white background of A4 size, and the work shall be a vector drawing. The electronic files shall be provided at the same time, saving as the JPG or TIF with the resolution not lower than 300dpi. In addition to the design involved, each work should be accompanied by a text description with about 200 words, briefly describing the ideas, concepts and meanings for the logo design.
III. Contribution Method
Interested contributors should send the works to the email email@example.com in the electronic format. Please provide the real name, contact number, communication method and other information when submitting the works. The name of the mail is marked as “Application Work for Logo of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone.”
IV. Work Collection
（I）Sponsor: Party Working Committee and Management Committee of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone
（II）Time of collection: March 1-31, 2020
（III）Participants: The collection is open to the public, and companies, teams and individuals can participate in the event.
（IV）Selection of works: From April 1 to 30, 2020, the Sponsor will select the works based on the principle of openness, impartiality and quality.
1. Primary selection. The Sponsor will organize relevant departments to select 20 works that meet the requirements above.
2. Vote. An online voting channel will be opened in the official website and WeChat official account of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone to vote on 20 works selected. The voting score will account for 20% of the final score. The work with highest number of online votes scores 20, and the one with second highest number of votes scores 19. The scores for the works with the number of votes ranking third to the nineteenth shall be reduced by 1 point in sequence, and 1 for the work with the number of votes ranking the twentieth.
3. Review. The Sponsor will organize experts to review the works based on a 100-point system. The final score of work will be calculated in the following way: voting score + expert review score × 80%, and the final total score shall be double digits after the decimal point. When the scores of the works are the same, the first, second and third prizes will be awarded on the basis of the final ranking of the online voting scores.
4. Publicity. The results will be announced on the official website of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone, its official WeChat official account, official Weibo account and official Toutiao account.
5. Announcement. The final results will be announced on the official website of official website of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone, its WeChat official account, official Weibo account and official Toutiao account.
（V）Awards: 1 first prize winner with the reward of RMB 3000 yuan (after tax); 2 second prize winners, with the reward of RMB 2000 yuan (after tax) each; 3 third prize winners, with the reward of RMB 1000 yuan (after tax) each. A certificate of honor will be issued at the same time.
V. Relevant Matters
（I）The intellectual property rights of and the right to use the selected works shall belong to the Sponsor, and the winners shall not use or transfer the works on its own. The Sponsor has the right to modify, re-design, register, display, publish and promote and use the selected works in other ways. Once the works are adopted, their designers shall be obliged to modify and perfect the works according to relevant review opinions, and provide complete and detailed design plans as required. After the results are published, the works not selected by the Sponsor may be disposed of by the owners.
（II）No fee will be charged for this event. All works submitted will not be returned, and the contributors shall keep the pictures and originals for verification.
（III）Any contributor who has submitted the works to the Sponsor shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions of this Announcement, and the Sponsor shall have the final right to interpret this event.
Party Working Committee of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone
Management Committee of Kunming National High-tech Industrial Development Zone
February 27, 2020