2020 Ceramics of Italy 27th Tile Competition
Ceramics of Italy is now calling for entries for its 27th Tile Competition. This annual competition awards North American architects, designers and students for their outstanding projects and creative applications of Italian ceramic and porcelain tile.
An international jury of design experts will select winners in four categories: Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Student. Winners will receive an all-expenses paid trip to New Orleans, where they will present their work to an audience of industry professionals and design media at Coverings 2020, North America’s premier tile and stone trade show.
The deadline to enter is January 17, 2020.
- $2000 cash prize and expense-paid trips to Coverings (New Orleans, LA) and Cersaie* (Bologna, Italy) for built project winners
- $1000 cash prize to be split between project contractor/distributor team
- Expense-paid trip to Coverings (New Orleans, LA) for student winner
- Special recognition for People’s Choice Award from online public voting gallery
Winners will be notified in March and officially announced at the Ceramics of Italy International Press Conference at Coverings, North America’s premier tile and stone trade show, taking place in New Orleans, LA from April 20-23, 2020.
*Cersaie trip is CEU-accredited and is organized in conjunction with the international design media delegation.
Ceramics of Italy Tile Competition相關競賽：
- 2021 Ceramics of Italy Tile Competition2021 Ceramics of Italy Tile Competition Submissions must be completed no later than March 1. recognizes the exceptional work of North American architects
- 2020 Ceramics of Italy 27th Tile Competition2020 Ceramics of Italy 27th Tile Competition - An international jury of design experts will select winners in four categories: Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Student.