2020 IES NEW YORK CITY SECTION LUMEN AWARDS
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Get a jump start on your 2020 Lumen Awards submissions!
We want to see your most innovative, inspiring and exceptional lighting designs!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Friday, January 10, 2020
Formal Public Announcement of Winners at the
Lumen Awards Gala, June 11, 2020, Pier 60, Chelsea Piers, NYC
For further information on rules, submission requirements, schedule, submission tips and more,
If you have any questions, contact the Lumen Committee at email@example.com
1. The Lumen Awards is open to any interior or exterior architectural lighting design project completed within two years’ time of the submission deadline. Projects may be re-submitted during the years a project is eligible.
2. Anyone can enter a project for consideration, but wherever possible, we require the lighting designer responsible for the lighting scheme be credited.
3. Eligible projects must be designed by a NYC* based designer(s) for a project located anywhere in the world — OR — The project must be located in NYC regardless of the location of the designer(s).
Each project entry must include:
1. Project Information
2. Project Summary: 100-word limit.
3. Image Narratives: 300-word limit.
4. Digital Images: Up to 10 high-resolution JPEG images
5. Video Submission (optional)
6. Entry Fee: Submission fee is $140 per project submission.
7. You must submit your project by the deadline Friday, January 10, 2020
About the Lumen Awards
The IESNYC Lumen Awards program was conceived and managed by the New York City Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society in 1968. It was developed to publicly recognize lighting design members whose exceptional professionalism, ingenuity and originality in lighting design has culminated in some of the world’s most innovative lighting projects.
Awards are presented in the following categories:
Lumen Award of Excellence
The highest level of recognition for permanent architectural application.
Lumen Award of Merit
Meritorious recognition for permanent architectural application.
Special recognition for an art installation, technical detail, portion of a single project, temporary installation or other work.
YORK CITY SECTION OF IES NEW LUMEN AWARDS相關競賽：
- 2021 YORK CITY SECTION OF IES NEW LUMEN AWARDS2021 YORK CITY SECTION OF IES NEW LUMEN AWARDS DEADLINE: Friday, January 8th, 2021. Eligible projects must be designed by a New York City*
- 2020 IES NEW YORK CITY SECTION LUMEN AWARDS2020 IES NEW YORK CITY SECTION LUMEN AWARDS - The Lumen Awards were established in 1968 by the New York City Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society (IESNYC) and developed to publicly recognize excellence.