2020 IIDA – BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS
獎項介紹 AWARD INTRO :
參賽要求 QUALIFICATION :
2.設計項目必須位於亞太地區，但設計公司可以位於任何地方（ 包括美國 ）。設計項目必須在2018年7月之後完成。
2020 BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS
Honoring outstanding creativity and design in interior design and interior architecture projects based in Asian Pacific countries across 15 categories.
Any interior designer or interior architect may submit design project( s ). The competition is open to participants worldwide, however projects must be located in the Asia Pacific region, and must have been completed no earlier than July 2018. View the application form for a list of qualifying countries.
The Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards take place annually.
- Submissions Open – Sep 01, 2020
- Submissions Close – Oct 15, 2020
All fees must be submitted electronically. Apply for IIDA membership to take advantage of our member pricing!
- IIDA Member Price $250
- Non-IIDA Member Price $350
All submissions must be completed electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted. To enter a project into this competition, you will need to prepare and submit the following:
- Your firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- Project description: a brief project summary ( 50-word maximum )
- Challenge statement: a description of your design challenge ( 250-word maximum )
- Solution statement: a description of specific solutions to project challenges ( 250-word maximum )
Please submit color images of your completed project, in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 1MB. You may submit captions to your images, not to exceed 50 words. Take note of the following additional guidelines:
- Submit 7-10 color images total – of these images only one ( 1 ) exterior image is permitted, and a maximum of three ( 3 ) floorplans
- No composite images allowed – only one photograph per image upload
- Use numbers to name your image files, in order of uploads ( 01, 02, 03, etc ). Please use the following format for floor plans: “floorplan1, floorplan2, floorplan3.”
- Do not reference or include your design/architectural firm name/logo in the images.
- Images may be edited to improve contrast ratio, color balance, and composition through cropping only.
- Images may not be edited to add, remove, or alter any aspect or element of the project including its context. Images should represent the project as it exists in the built environment.
- Conceptual renderings will not be accepted
Projects must be submitted in one of the categories below. Categories may be renamed, consolidated, or eliminated ( and projects reclassified ) at the discretion of IIDA and/or the jurors.
- Corporate Space – Large ( 1,000 square meters and above )
- Corporate Space – Small ( under 1,000 square meters )
- Education ( elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities )
- Entertainment ( casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres )
- Healthcare ( hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities )
- Institutional ( cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces )
- Public Spaces & Commercial Lobbies
- Residences – Large ( 95 square meters and above )
- Residences – Small ( under 95 square meters )
- Restaurants, Lounges, and Bars
- Retail ( stores, boutiques )
- Sales Centers and Show Flats
- Showrooms and Exhibition Spaces
- Spas, Fitness Centers, and Gymnasiums
The winning design projects will be selected by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged on excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function as well as the suitability of the design solution to the project challenge and the successful integration of the elements of design. The jury reserves the right not to select a winner from the entries submitted. A maximum of two winners in each category will be selected. It is at the jurors’ discretion to not select a winner in each category. A “Best of Competition” winner will be selected from the category winners.
2019 winners will be honored at and a winners reception on January 18, 2020, at Le Brand Store BMW George V in Paris. Winners will be featured on IIDA.org, published in the December issue of Contract, and featured in the official Winners Brochure. Winners will also receive official digital assets, including competition winner logos for self-promotion, coverage, and mention on IIDA’s social media accounts, and in an official press release distributed to leading industry outlets and media partners.
For questions or more information, contact Clare Socker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 第八届IIDA最佳亚太设计大奖全球启动类型：实际项目（ 有报名费 ） 征稿范围：全球（ 设计项目位于亚太地区 ） 参赛资格：室内设计师、室内建筑师、建筑师 报名开始：2020年09月01日 提交截止：2020年10月15日 活动地点：中国·香港（ 改于线上举行 ） 难易评级：★★★★ IIDA成立于1994年，由商业设计研究所（ IBD ）、国际室内设计师协会（ ISID ）、联邦室内设计师理事会（ CFID ）三所设计机构合并而成，是一个专业的网络化教育国际联盟协会。亚太地区最佳设计奖（ The Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards ）是IIDA旗下最具行业影响力的赛事之一，旨在甄选和褒奖亚太地区最卓越最具设计创意的室内设计和室内建筑项目。
- 2020美国IIDA亚太区最佳设计奖 ( 2020 International interior design assosiation-Best of Asia pacific design Awards )奖项介绍 AWARD INTRO : 第八届IIDA亚太区最佳设计奖旨在表彰室内设计/室内建筑项目中最高水平的创意和设计。 参赛要求 QUALIFICATION : 1.任何室内设计师，室内建筑师或建筑师都可以提交设计项目。 2.设计项目必须位于亚太地区，但设计公司可以位于任何地方（ 包括美国 ）。设计项目必须在2018年7月之后完成。 本次大赛赛程 开始日期：2020年9月1日 截止日期：2020年10月13日