2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
獎項介紹 AWARD INTRO :
參賽要求 QUALIFICATION :
2.項目必須位於美國境外，但是，設計公司可能位於任何地方（ 包括美國 ）。
2020 GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Honoring excellence in originality and creativity in international interior design and interior architecture projects across 15 categories.
Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project( s ). Projects must be completed no earlier than October 1, 2018 and must be located outside of the United States. The firm/designer may be based anywhere, including the United States.
The Global Excellence Awards take place annually.
- Submissions Open Oct 26, 2020
- Submissions Close Dec 01, 2020
- Submission Open Oct 26, 2020
- Submission Closed Dec 02, 2020
All fees must be submitted electronically. Apply for IIDA membership to take advantage of our member pricing! Pricing is per entry and reflected in USD.
IIDA Member Price
Non-IIDA Member Price
All submissions must be completed electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted. To enter a project into this competition, you will need to prepare and submit the following:
- Your firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- Project description: a brief project summary ( 50-word maximum )
- Challenge statement: a description of your design challenge ( 250-word maximum )
- Solution statement: a description of specific solutions to project challenges ( 250-word maximum )
- Please submit color images of your completed project, in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 1MB. You may submit captions to your images, not to exceed 50 words. Take note of the following additional guidelines:
- Submit 7-10 color images total – of these images only one ( 1 ) exterior image is permitted, and a maximum of three ( 3 ) floorplans
- No composite images allowed – only one photograph per image upload
- Use numbers to name your image files, in order of uploads ( 01, 02, 03, etc ). Please use the following format for floor plans: “floorplan1, floorplan2, floorplan3”
- Do not reference or include your design/architectural firm name/LOGO in the images.
- Images may be edited to improve contrast ratio, color balance, and composition through cropping only.
- Images may not be edited to add, remove, or alter any aspect or element of the project including its context. Images should represent the project as it exists in the built environment.
- Conceptual renderings will not be accepted
- Projects must be submitted in one of the categories below. Categories may be renamed, consolidated, or eliminated ( and projects reclassified ) at the discretion of IIDA and/or the jurors.
- Corporate Spaces – Large ( 1,000 square meters and above )
- Corporate Spaces – Small ( under 1,000 square meters )
- Education ( elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities )
- Entertainment ( casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theaters )
- Healthcare ( hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities )
- Hotels ( at least 1 guest room image required )
- Institutional ( cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces )
- Public Spaces and Commercial Lobbies
- Residences – Large ( 125 square meters and above )
- Residences – Small ( under 125 square meters )
- Restaurants, Lounges, and Bars
- Retail ( stores, boutiques )
- Sales Centers and Show Flats
- Showrooms and Exhibition Spaces
- Spas, Fitness Centers, and Gymnasiums
The winning design projects will be selected by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged on excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function as well as the suitability of the design solution to the project challenge and the successful integration of the elements of design. The jury reserves the right not to select a winner from the entries submitted. A maximum of two ( 2 ) winners in each category will be selected. It is at the jurors’ discretion to not select a winner in each category. A “Best of Competition” winner will be selected from the category winners.
2020 winners will be honored at a virtual awards presentation in January 2021. Winners will also be featured on IIDA.org, and featured in the official Winners Brochure. Winners will also receive official digital assets, including competition winner LOGOs for self-promotion, coverage and mention on IIDA’s social media accounts and in an official press release distributed to leading industry outlets and media partners.
For questions or more information, contact Clare Socker at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Interior Design Association相關競賽：
- 2021 IIDA INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION Submission Closed - Feb 23, 2021. Honoring achievement in outstanding interior architecture and design that encourages.
- 2021 IIDA WILL CHING DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA WILL CHING DESIGN COMPETITION Submission Closed - Feb 22, 2021. Honoring originality and excellence in commercial design from firms with five (5) or fewer employees.
- 2021 IIDA STUDENT OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA STUDENT OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizing an IIDA Student Member that has demonstrated outstanding leadership.
- 2021 IIDA EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizing and celebrating an full-time design educator for outstanding accomplishments
- 2021 IIDA MEMBER OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA MEMBER OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizes an IIDA Member that demonstrates outstanding volunteer service through commitment
- 2021 IIDA STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION OFS provides the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners with a financial prize of $2,500, $1,500, and $750 respectively.
- 2021 IIDA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN EDUCATION FUND2021 IIDA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN EDUCATION FUND Submission Closed - Feb 12, 2021. Supporting IIDA members pursuing the practice of sustainable design strategy
- 2021 IIDA NCIDQ TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FUND2021 IIDA NCIDQ TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FUND The IIDA Foundation will award exam fee reimbursement of up to $1,100 for up to 14 IIDA Associate members.
- 2021 IIDA ANNA HERNANDEZ&LUNA TEXTILES VISIONARY AWARD2021 IIDA ANNA HERNANDEZ&LUNA TEXTILES VISIONARY AWARD The 2021 Anna Hernandez/Luna Textiles Visionary Award is one $5,000 cash prize to be presented to a recipient in spring 2021.
- 2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS 截止日期：2020年12月02日。 2020年是全球卓越設計大獎舉辦的第十一個年頭，旨在表彰國際室內設計、室內建築項目中的傑出創意和卓越設計。 任何室內設計師/室內建築師都可以報名參賽。 項目必須位於美國境外。
- 2020 IIDA – BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS2020 IIDA - BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS 截止日期：2020年10月13日。 第八屆IIDA亞太區最佳設計獎旨在表彰室內設計/室內建築項目中最高水平的創意和設計。 參賽要求 : 任何室內設計師，室內建築師或建築師都可以提交設計項目。
- 2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards 截止日期：2020年9月17日。 IIDA醫療室內設計大獎賽由國際室內設計協會主辦，今年為大賽第九屆。本次大賽旨在表彰和頌揚醫療保健室內空間設計卓越創意。 全球範圍內合法的設計從業人員均可參加，設計項目必須在2018年6月之後完成。
- IIDA國際室內設計協會學生設計競賽IIDA國際室內設計協會學生設計競賽 我們主張在教育、卓越設計、立法、領導力、認證和社區推廣等方面取得進步，以提高室內設計的價值和理解，這是一個專業，可以提高商業價值，並且每天都會對人們的健康和福祉產生積極的影響。 本次比賽向世界各地的研究生和本科生開放，參加室內設計或建築項目，可個別報名或團隊 報名(最多五人)。