2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
獎項介紹 AWARD INTRO :
參賽要求 QUALIFICATION :
2.項目必須位於美國境外，但是，設計公司可能位於任何地方（ 包括美國 ）。
2020 GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Honoring excellence in originality and creativity in international interior design and interior architecture projects across 15 categories.
Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project( s ). Projects must be completed no earlier than October 1, 2018 and must be located outside of the United States. The firm/designer may be based anywhere, including the United States.
The Global Excellence Awards take place annually.
- Submissions Open Oct 26, 2020
- Submissions Close Dec 01, 2020
- Submission Open Oct 26, 2020
- Submission Closed Dec 02, 2020
All fees must be submitted electronically. Apply for IIDA membership to take advantage of our member pricing! Pricing is per entry and reflected in USD.
IIDA Member Price
Non-IIDA Member Price
All submissions must be completed electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted. To enter a project into this competition, you will need to prepare and submit the following:
- Your firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- Project description: a brief project summary ( 50-word maximum )
- Challenge statement: a description of your design challenge ( 250-word maximum )
- Solution statement: a description of specific solutions to project challenges ( 250-word maximum )
- Please submit color images of your completed project, in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 1MB. You may submit captions to your images, not to exceed 50 words. Take note of the following additional guidelines:
- Submit 7-10 color images total – of these images only one ( 1 ) exterior image is permitted, and a maximum of three ( 3 ) floorplans
- No composite images allowed – only one photograph per image upload
- Use numbers to name your image files, in order of uploads ( 01, 02, 03, etc ). Please use the following format for floor plans: “floorplan1, floorplan2, floorplan3”
- Do not reference or include your design/architectural firm name/LOGO in the images.
- Images may be edited to improve contrast ratio, color balance, and composition through cropping only.
- Images may not be edited to add, remove, or alter any aspect or element of the project including its context. Images should represent the project as it exists in the built environment.
- Conceptual renderings will not be accepted
- Projects must be submitted in one of the categories below. Categories may be renamed, consolidated, or eliminated ( and projects reclassified ) at the discretion of IIDA and/or the jurors.
- Corporate Spaces – Large ( 1,000 square meters and above )
- Corporate Spaces – Small ( under 1,000 square meters )
- Education ( elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities )
- Entertainment ( casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theaters )
- Healthcare ( hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities )
- Hotels ( at least 1 guest room image required )
- Institutional ( cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces )
- Public Spaces and Commercial Lobbies
- Residences – Large ( 125 square meters and above )
- Residences – Small ( under 125 square meters )
- Restaurants, Lounges, and Bars
- Retail ( stores, boutiques )
- Sales Centers and Show Flats
- Showrooms and Exhibition Spaces
- Spas, Fitness Centers, and Gymnasiums
The winning design projects will be selected by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged on excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function as well as the suitability of the design solution to the project challenge and the successful integration of the elements of design. The jury reserves the right not to select a winner from the entries submitted. A maximum of two ( 2 ) winners in each category will be selected. It is at the jurors’ discretion to not select a winner in each category. A “Best of Competition” winner will be selected from the category winners.
2020 winners will be honored at a virtual awards presentation in January 2021. Winners will also be featured on IIDA.org, and featured in the official Winners Brochure. Winners will also receive official digital assets, including competition winner LOGOs for self-promotion, coverage and mention on IIDA’s social media accounts and in an official press release distributed to leading industry outlets and media partners.
For questions or more information, contact Clare Socker at firstname.lastname@example.org