2021 40 Under 40 Awards
Celebrating the design leaders of today and tomorrow
Launched in 2006, the 40 under 40 awards recognise forty of the most talented young professionals in the fields of architecture, interior and product design, aged under 40. They are regarded as an important stepping-stone for up-and-coming talent, having helped grow the careers of some of the biggest names in the A&D community in Greater China and beyond.
The awards are open to anyone working in a professional capacity in the architecture and interior design industry in Asia who is still under the age of 40 on September 24, 2021.This includes:
- Accredited architects and interior designers
- Managers working in supporting roles, such as marketing or business development, within a recognised architecture or interior design practice
- Managers working in the architecture / design team or division of property development, construction or related companies
- Designers or managers working for key suppliers to the architecture and interior design industry
How to enter
Entries are open from now until Friday September 24. The cost per entry is HKD 550 and payable online. The entries will be assessed by the A&D Awards team and its decision will be final. The winners will be announced at a presentation ceremony in Hong Kong later this year. Entrants agree that A&D Awards will use content in the submissions, including comments and images, in external communications and publicity about the awards.
If you have any questions about how to enter, or any other aspect of 40 under 40, please contact Katharine Chan at marketing@AandDAwards.com
- 202140 Under 40 Awards ( 2021 40 Under 40 Awards )奖项介绍 AWARD INTRO : 40 Under 40 Awards 于2006年推出，将连续第十五届对亚太地区在建筑、室内设计及产品设计领域的40岁以下的优秀青年设计师进行评选，旨在表彰优秀青年设计师在各自领域取得的成就。他们被视为是未来人才的重要跳板，帮助了大中华区和一些其他A&D社区最知名人士的职业发展。 参赛要求 QUALIFICATION : 1. 该奖项面向亚太地区的40岁以下从事建筑和室内设计行业的专业人士开放，包括： 建筑师、室内设计师、市场营销/业务开发人员、房地产开发的建筑/设计团队、制造商/供应商设计/团队。 2. 每人最多可提交3套项目参评，完工、概念项目均可。