2021 AR MIPIM Future Projects
獎項介紹 AWARD INTRO :
AR MIPIM未來項目獎由英國《建築評論》雜誌（ Architectural Review ）與國際地產投資展覽會（ MIPIM ）聯合舉辦，一年舉辦一次，旨在評選和表彰全球範圍內最具創意、最優質的在建或未建項目。
AR MIPIM未來項目獎是通向明日城市的窗口，為贊助商提供與最優秀的建築師團隊接觸的機會，提供機會讓客戶與來自世界各地的創新設計師結盟，並在七個月的時間裡與130個國家的市場營銷、公關和傳達項目一起進行包裝。AR MIPIM未來項目大獎由國際地產投資大會暨展覽 MIPIM 聯合知名建築月刊 Architectural Review 主辦，旨在表彰全球範圍內未建和建成中的傑出建築與城市設計項目。自 2002 年創辦以來，該獎項已成為年度國際房地產行業盛會 MIPIM 上最具影響力的獎項之一。
AR MIPIM Future Projects
Entries are now open!
Celebrating excellence in unbuilt or incomplete projects, this prestigious awards programme showcases projects from around the globe. Entries are assessed by a renowned international jury, providing invaluable exposure for your practice.
Due to the global impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, MIPIM 2021 will now take place on 7-10 June. Because of this, the AR Future Project award lunch will take place during this week, instead of March 17 as originally planned. The AR Future Project catalogue will continue to be distributed to delegates at MIPIM June 2021.
The award entries campaign will take place as scheduled:
Enter for £549+VAT until earlybird deadline 4 December
Award deadline 18 December
- Commercial Mixed-use
- Community and Civic
- Cultural regeneration
- Hotels and Leisure
- New and Old
- Offices/office-led development
- Regeneration and masterplanning
- Shopping and retail-led development
- Sport and stadiums
- Tall buildings ( more than 30 storeys )
- Urban Infrastructure
- First Among Equals PRIZE
- Jeu d’Esprit PRIZE
- Pandemic PRIZE
- Sustainability PRIZE
Why are the AR MIPIM Future Projects Awards the ones to enter?
- They are the only awards focused uniquely on future projects.
- All winners receive one free pass to MIPIM worth £1920 ( 2095 Euros ).
- All entries are published in the official Architectural Review MIPIM Future Projects catalogue, which is distributed to all MIPIM delegates.
- All winning projects will be displayed on the Architectural Review MIPIM Future Projects website.
- Winners will be invited to a winners lunch, during the new dates of MIPIM ( June 7-10 2021 ), Cannes at Hotel Gray d’Albion. Exact date TBC.
- Entries are assessed by a renowned international jury.
- Give your concept or project invaluable impetus on its trajectory to completion.
- To celebrate the 20th year of the awards, the judges will be awarding a First Among Equals Prize, for the best overall winner from the past 20 years!
- There will also be a special Pandemic Prize to be awarded for a design which takes into account the implications for building users of Covid-19 and possible future pandemics.
- A webinar will also take place on March 17 2021, whereby current and past winners from the last 20 years will be invited to discuss their winning projects and their successes. More info TBC.
- Winners will be interviewed for valuable online coverage during MIPIM in June.
5 key steps to submit your entries and entry pricing
- Read the entry criteria below
- Register your details online
- Submit your payment online
- Make a note of your unique 4-digit entry ID, which you will see when you login to submit your entry – include this number on all entry material you wish to submit
- Submit your entry via the online entry form and we will take care of printing your board
|Earlybird rate||Price||Saving ( Until 4 December )|
|2 entries||£823.50+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|3 entries||£1,098+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|Standard rate||Price||Saving ( from 5 December )|
|2 entries||£898.50+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|3 entries||£1,198.05+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
If you are submitting multiple entries please contact Diana.Zieba@emap.com to receive your discount code.
Who can enter?
Architects, developers, funders, contractors and anyone else who can demonstrate their involvement in the project that is being submitted.
What can be entered?
- Entries to the Architectural Review MIPIM Future Project Awards and Catalogue should include projects on the drawing board, or under early construction, illustrated in their context. See entry board example of the 2020 overall winner for Edge Technologies Valley project – Board 1 & Board 2.
- Projects may be entered in more than one category and there is no limit to the number of entries submitted per candidate/practice
- Re-entering projects entered in previous years is also permitted. An entry fee is payable for each category entered.
- The judges reserve the right to change the category of entries without informing the entrant.
Categories: See categories page
Entrants are required to submit the following:
- Separate files for each of your two A2 boards, as two separate PDF files containing compressed images. Files should not exceed 12Mb in size and do not require trim lines or bleed. Boards need to be anonymous.
- A 200 word executive summary written in English – this summary will be used in all editorial coverage, so please ensure this fully covers your entry
- Four high resolution images saved as TIFF or JPEG files, two in portrait and two in landscape. These will be used for publication and also during the award ceremony. Images saved as 300dpi CMYK actual size. ( There is a limit of 4 images uploaded per entry so please do not try and upload more )
T: +44 ( 0 )203 953 2902
- 2021AR MIPIM未来项目奖 ( 2021 Architectural Review MIPIM Future Project Awards )AR MIPIM未来项目奖由英国《建筑评论》杂志（ Architectural Review ）与国际地产投资展览会（ MIPIM ）联合举办，一年举办一次，旨在评选和表彰全球范围内最具创意、最优质的在建或未建项目。 AR MIPIM未来项目奖是通向明日城市的窗口，为赞助商提供与最优秀的建筑师团队接触的机会，提供机会让客户与来自世界各地的创新设计师结盟，并在七个月的时间里与130个国家的市场营销、公关和传达项目一起进行包装。AR MIPIM未来项目大奖由国际地产投资大会暨展览 MIPIM 联合知名建筑月刊 Architectural Review 主办，旨在表彰全球范围内未建和建成中的杰出建筑与城市设计项目。自 2002 年创办以来，该奖项已成为年度国际房地产行业盛会 MIPIM 上最具影响力的奖项之一。