2021 CREATIVE COMMUNICATION AWARD
ABOUT THE CREATIVE COMMUNICATION AWARD (C2A)
The mission of the Creative Communication Award is to promote creativity, excellence and outstandingly executed ideas in graphic design, communication, advertising and digital media.
C2A was assembled by the Farmani Group in 2019, as the sister award of the highly acclaimed International Design Awards that has been at the forefront of the design world for over 12 years now.
Submissions to the 2021 edition of the C2A are now open. SUBMIT HERE
Regular deadline: August 15
You use creative communication to share ideas and build communities, to educate, sell, or inform, and to always evoke an emotional response in your audience. Each time you create a project, a new story is told, and story is at the heart of what you do: it is the original call to action. Our goal at the C2A, where even our name represents a call to action, is simple: we want to promote your creativity and reward you for all the hard work and skill you put into your projects. Your stories — whether told through graphics or through words, whether still or moving, digital or analogue — matter, they are important, and they deserve to be honored, shared and celebrated.
The mission of the Creative Communication Award is to promote creativity, excellence and outstanding ideas in communication design, advertising and digital media.
The C2A is an international awards program, and promotional platform for communication designers, agencies, graphic designers, freelancers, digital media designers, and for the world-wide creative community. The most excellent campaigns, creative solutions and ideas are selected and awarded by the renowned international C2A jury.
The C2A is created by the Farmani Group as the sister-initiative of the IDA International Design Awards.
AWARDS AND PROMOTION
C2A winners will enjoy extensive global publicity throughout the following year in addition to the following benefits:
- Work showcased on the main page of the website, and in the online gallery exhibition,
- Press release and newsletter announcements reaching hundred thousands of creative thought leaders, potential clients,
- Online Certificate of achievement,
- C2A Winner’s LOGO to be used online and on printed materials.
C2A winners receive significant, international publicity and exposure. In contrast to many other design awards, all the associated perks of winning C2A are included in your entry fee. We provide extensive media exposure throughout our media partners.
The C2A competition is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world.
$300* per entry,
$200 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories.
If you are a creative working for a nonprofit organization, please contact email@example.com in order to receive reduced fees.
Emerging & Students:
$80* per entry,
$50 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories.
*Fees for the Photography category are $50 for Professionals and $20 for Students.
Please note that there are no further fees for winners services. The award, winners packages and publications are all free of charge.
2021 DEADLINES & KEY DATES
- Early Bird deadline – 20% off: April 15, 2021
- Extended Early Bird deadline – 10% off: May 31, 2021
- Regular deadline: August 15, 2021
Winners will be announced 4 to 6 weeks after submissions close.
Only digital submissions are permitted and image files must be minimum 1000 pixels on the longest side, 72 pixel/inch and saved as .jpg, in RGB format and not exceed 4MB per file.
You may enter the same entry into as many categories as you see fit. You can also submit as many entries, in as many categories, as you like. All work should be no older than 5 years.
Depending on the category the juries are looking for excellence and outstanding achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- Design Excellence: The aesthetic, artistic and visual value of the overall design.
- Creativity & Originality: does the design stand out, provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing product or service? Is the idea original?
- Impact & Emotional Significance: the benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the design.
- Content: Is the writing, script, narrative high quality?
- Technological Innovation: Is the design incorporating suitable and innovative technologies?
- Utility: Does the design meet the intended purpose and needs of the user?
- Emotional quotient: In addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, will the design create a sense of enjoyment, satisfaction?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Professionals – those who earn the majority of their income from design.
Students are also invited to submit their work.
USE AND OWNERSHIP OF IMAGES
Copyright and all other rights remain with the entrant.
C2A Creative Communication Award
1318 E 7th St., Suite 140
Los Angeles, CA, 90021 USA
Support Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
- C2A创意传达大奖 Creative Communication Award2021年最后期限和关键日期 早鸟截止日期：2021年4月15日 截止日期：2021年8月15日 获奖者将在提交截止后4至6周公布。 提交准则 只允许数字提交，图像文件必须是最长的1000个像素，72像素/英寸，以RGB格式保存为.jpg，每个文件不超过4MB。 您可以在您认为合适的范围内输入相同的条目。你也可以提交更多的条目，在更多的类别，随你喜欢。所有工作不得超过5岁。 陪审团 大赛的评审团由来自艺术和创意总监、策展人、出版商和其他有影响力的名人组成的国际创意行业专业人士组成。 大赛官网： https://www.c2award.com
- C2A 2021The Creative Communication Award has launched its third edition, inviting professional and student creatives from all around the world to submit their most innovative and compelling designs for consideration. C2A aims to promote creativity and reward designers & creative thinkers for all the hard work and skills they put into their projects. The deadline for submissions is August 15, 2021.