2021 Healthy Aging Prize for Asian
亞洲健康老齡化創新獎是在日本政府的 Asia Health and Wellbeing Initiative（ AHWIN ）的主持下，由 Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia（ ERIA ） 和 Japan Center for International Exchange（ JCIE ）發起的一項活動。
The following requirements pertain to all applicants:
- Applicants must be an organization; individuals are not eligible. Applicants may not be central government ministries/departments or international organizations.
- Applicants must be based in an ASEAN member country or in China ( including Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan ), Japan, or South Korea.
- Applicants must be willing to share their experience with others and must be willing to respond to inquiries from those in other countries to the best of their ability.
- Applicants must be in good legal standing and have no record of criminal or ethical violations.
- The applicant’s innovation must have already reached the implementation stage. The award is not intended to evaluate proposals that have not yet been put into practice.
- Applications should be submitted by the organization( s ) directly responsible for creating or developing the innovation. Those implementing a program model or marketing a product developed by others are not eligible.
- Is the innovation focused on extending healthy and meaningful lives, or on the provision of care to older adults? [Required]
- Does the innovation represent a creative and/or unique approach to an aging-related issue? [Required]
- Has the innovation demonstrated, or can it be expected to achieve, some broad-based impact and/or outcomes?
- Does the innovation provide a cost-efficient and effective response to the issue it seeks to address?
- Does the innovation contribute to human resource development through capacity-building and training components?
- Is the innovation accessible and inclusive?
- Have manuals or other instructional materials been created that would allow the innovation to be implemented or utilized elsewhere?
- Is the innovation scientifically sound and/or evidence based?
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be submitted either using our online system or by using the downloadable application form. The forms can be downloaded now, but should not be submitted prior to January 11, 2021.
The online system will open on January 11, 2021.
Applications must be submitted—either by email or via the online system—no later than March 12, 2021
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Awards will be announced May–June 2021
One Grand Prize will be selected in each category and additional finalists will be selected as Second Prize awardees.
Grand Prize winners will receive a trophy and all winners will receive a commemorative certificate and their innovations will be featured prominently on the AHWIN website. ( Note: awardees may be asked to provide further information, photographs, etc., for the website coverage. )
The Grand Prize winner in each category will be invited to attend the next AHWIN Forum.*
Travel and accommodation costs will be covered for one representative of the awardee organization.
*Due to current travel restrictions, the timing of the next AHWIN Forum has yet to be decided.
- APPLY for the 2021 Healthy Aging Prize for Asian Innovation by March 12, 2021!DEADLINE APPROACHING APPLY for the 2021 Healthy Aging Prize for Asian Innovation by March 12, 2021! Winners will have their innovation shared on the AHWIN website and three Grand Prize winners will be invited to an international conference to have their work recognized! Info in other languages: https://www.ahwin.org/award-flyers/ Learn more: https://www.ahwin.org/award/