2021 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards
Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project( s ). Projects must be healthcare interior design projects completed no earlier than June 1, 2018.
The Healthcare Design Award takes place annually.
Jun 07, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
All fees must be submitted electronically. Apply for IIDA membershipto take advantage of our member pricing!
IIDA Member Price
Non-IIDA Member Price
All submissions will be done electronically, no hard copy submissions will be accepted. To enter a project into this competition, you will need to prepare and submit the following:
- Your firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- Project description: a brief project summary ( 50-word maximum )
- Challenge statement: a description of your design challenge ( 250-word maximum )
- Solution statement: a description of specific solutions to project challenges ( 250-word maximum )
Please submit color images of your completed project, in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 1MB. You may submit captions to your images, not to exceed 50 words. Take note of the following additional guidelines:
- Submit 7-10 color images total – of these images only one ( 1 ) exterior image is permitted, and a maximum of three ( 3 ) floorplans
- No composite images allowed – only one photograph per image upload
- Use numbers to name your image files, in order of uploads ( 01, 02, 03, etc ). Please use the following format for floor plans: “floorplan1, floorplan2, floorplan3”
- Do not reference or include your design/architectural firm name/LOGO in the images.
- Images may be edited to improve contrast ratio, color balance, and composition through cropping only.
- Images may not be edited to add, remove, or alter any aspect or element of the project including its context. Images should represent the project as it exists in the built environment.
- Conceptual renderings will not be accepted
Projects must be submitted in one of the categories below. All projects are eligible for the Transformation and Innovation Award, which recognizes a project that is leading the industry and advancing healthcare outcomes. Categories may be renamed, consolidated, or eliminated ( and projects reclassified ) at the discretion of IIDA and/or the jurors.
- Ambulatory ( specialty clinic, pediatric, cancer center, ambulatory surgery center, or urgent care center )
- Hospitals ( community, academic/teaching hospitals, pediatric, women’s psychiatric )
- Extended Care & Assisted Living Facilities ( skilled nursing facility, mental health, long-term care, hospice/palliative care )
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged on excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function as well as the suitability of the design solution to the project challenge and the successful integration of the elements of design. The jury reserves the right to not select a winner from the entries submitted.
Category winners and the Transformation and Innovation Award recipients are announced in September. Winners will be featured on IIDA.org and will also receive official digital assets, including competition winner LOGOs for self-promotion, coverage and mention on IIDA’s social media accounts, and in an official press release distributed to leading industry outlets and media partners.
IIDA Healthcare Design Awards相關競賽：
- 2021 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards2021 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards Submission Closed Jul 23, 2021. Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project(s).
- 2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards 截止日期：2020年9月17日。 IIDA醫療室內設計大獎賽由國際室內設計協會主辦，今年為大賽第九屆。本次大賽旨在表彰和頌揚醫療保健室內空間設計卓越創意。 全球範圍內合法的設計從業人員均可參加，設計項目必須在2018年6月之後完成。
- IIDA Healthcare Design Awards 2021IIDA Healthcare Design Awards honor excellence and originality in healthcare interior design that is exemplary of extraordinary innovations in design concepts across 14 categories. Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project(s). Projects must be healthcare interior design projects completed no earlier than June 1, 2018. The deadline for submissions is July 23, 2021. https://iida.org/competition/2021-healthcare-design-awards