2021 IIDA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN EDUCATION FUND
Supporting IIDA members pursuing the practice of sustainable design strategy and environmental sustainability through LEED Accreditation or WELL certification.
The IIDA Foundation will award $350 to each awardee. IIDA Student, Professional, and Associate members in good standing are eligible to participate. Members must have completed and passed the LEED Accreditation or WELL AP Exam within the final six months of 2020, have proof of personal payment for all or part of their exam fees, and have an active membership through the 2021 calendar year.
The Sustainable Design Education Fund administered annually by the IIDA Foundation.
- Submission Open – Nov 12, 2020
- Submission Closed – Feb 12, 2021
There is no fee to apply for the Sustainable Design Education Fund.
IIDA Student, Professional, and Associate members must submit the following items:
Certification demonstrating that they have taken and passed the LEED Accreditation or WELL AP Exam between June and December 2020
Proof of self-payment for part or all of their exam fees
Awardees are determined by a lottery system, and will be selected and notified in March 2021.
The IIDA Foundation will award financial assistance for up to five ( 5 ) IIDA members.
The IIDA Foundation will award exam fee reimbursement of up to $350 for up to five ( 5 ) IIDA Student, Professional, and Associate members. Recipients will be selected and notified in March 2021.
For questions or concerns, contact Ryan Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Interior Design Association相關競賽：
- 2021 IIDA INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION Submission Closed - Feb 23, 2021. Honoring achievement in outstanding interior architecture and design that encourages.
- 2021 IIDA WILL CHING DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA WILL CHING DESIGN COMPETITION Submission Closed - Feb 22, 2021. Honoring originality and excellence in commercial design from firms with five (5) or fewer employees.
- 2021 IIDA STUDENT OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA STUDENT OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizing an IIDA Student Member that has demonstrated outstanding leadership.
- 2021 IIDA EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizing and celebrating an full-time design educator for outstanding accomplishments
- 2021 IIDA MEMBER OF THE YEAR2021 IIDA MEMBER OF THE YEAR Submission Closed - Feb 16, 2021. Recognizes an IIDA Member that demonstrates outstanding volunteer service through commitment
- 2021 IIDA STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION2021 IIDA STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION OFS provides the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners with a financial prize of $2,500, $1,500, and $750 respectively.
- 2021 IIDA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN EDUCATION FUND2021 IIDA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN EDUCATION FUND Submission Closed - Feb 12, 2021. Supporting IIDA members pursuing the practice of sustainable design strategy
- 2021 IIDA NCIDQ TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FUND2021 IIDA NCIDQ TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FUND The IIDA Foundation will award exam fee reimbursement of up to $1,100 for up to 14 IIDA Associate members.
- 2021 IIDA ANNA HERNANDEZ&LUNA TEXTILES VISIONARY AWARD2021 IIDA ANNA HERNANDEZ&LUNA TEXTILES VISIONARY AWARD The 2021 Anna Hernandez/Luna Textiles Visionary Award is one $5,000 cash prize to be presented to a recipient in spring 2021.
- 2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS2020 IIDA GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS 截止日期：2020年12月02日。 2020年是全球卓越設計大獎舉辦的第十一個年頭，旨在表彰國際室內設計、室內建築項目中的傑出創意和卓越設計。 任何室內設計師/室內建築師都可以報名參賽。 項目必須位於美國境外。
- 2020 IIDA – BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS2020 IIDA - BEST OF ASIA PACIFIC DESIGN AWARDS 截止日期：2020年10月13日。 第八屆IIDA亞太區最佳設計獎旨在表彰室內設計/室內建築項目中最高水平的創意和設計。 參賽要求 : 任何室內設計師，室內建築師或建築師都可以提交設計項目。
- 2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards2020 IIDA Healthcare Design Awards 截止日期：2020年9月17日。 IIDA醫療室內設計大獎賽由國際室內設計協會主辦，今年為大賽第九屆。本次大賽旨在表彰和頌揚醫療保健室內空間設計卓越創意。 全球範圍內合法的設計從業人員均可參加，設計項目必須在2018年6月之後完成。
- IIDA國際室內設計協會學生設計競賽IIDA國際室內設計協會學生設計競賽 我們主張在教育、卓越設計、立法、領導力、認證和社區推廣等方面取得進步，以提高室內設計的價值和理解，這是一個專業，可以提高商業價值，並且每天都會對人們的健康和福祉產生積極的影響。 本次比賽向世界各地的研究生和本科生開放，參加室內設計或建築項目，可個別報名或團隊 報名(最多五人)。