2021 ONE EYELAND WORLD’S TOP 10 LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHERS PHOTO CONTEST
Wouldn’t it be great if we could identify the finest Landscape photographers in every country and crown the best in the world? One Eyeland’s new photo contest does this and more, elegantly, by celebrating the World’s Top 10 Landscape Photographers. Open to anyone who’s ever captured the visual delights in monochromatic hues, the contest will be judged by the best in the business. Entrants can be from any geography and any culture. All that matters is your beautiful images.
The Top Photographer will receive a cash prize of US$2500.
The Top 10 Photographers in the World will receive the Golden X Trophy. *
The Top Photographer in each Country will receive the Golden X Trophy. **
- One Grand-Prize winner will receive a cash prize of US$2500.
- The Top 10 Landscape Photographers in the World will each receive the Golden X Trophy which is gold plated of size 8x2x2 inches. (a minimum of 22 points is required for the title. A photographer who is the World’s Top 10 and also a country winner will receive only one trophy.)
- * The Top Landscape Photographer in each country will receive the Golden X Trophy. (a minimum of 22 points is required for the trophy)
- All the Top 10 Landscape Photographers in each country will receive a digital certificate. (a minimum of 10 points is required for the title)
- All winners (Gold/Silver/Bronze & Finalist) will each receive a digital certificate.
- All winning images will be showcased on our website.
The jury comprises some select Top 10 winners from One Eyeland’s Landscape Photo Contest 2020.
- Alessandro Cantarelli
Photographer | Italy
- Judith Kuhn
Photographer | Germany
- Patrick Hertzog
Photographer | France
- Ricky Kan
Photographer | Hong Kong
- Shirley Wung
Photographer | Taiwan
- Takashi Nakazawa
Photographer | Japan
- William Preite
Photographer | Italy
- G Sharad Haksar
Photographer & Founder
|Aerial||Light Painting||Seas / Oceans||Urban Landscapes|
September 17, 2021
Single Entries Only: 3025 USD
Additional Category (same image/entry): 10 USD
15% – 25% Additional discount for One Eyeland Premium Members.
When you submit more than 1 entry, you get 1% off on the entry fee for every additional entry. What that means is, you get 2% off for 2 entries, 3 % off for 3 entries, 4% off for 4 entries…and so on. Entrants can get a maximum discount of 25%.
Entries from India will have an additional GST of 18% on the above fees.
RULES & FAQ’s
Who Can Enter
Professional and Amateur Photographers from any country.
- Online uploads only for all entries
- File Specifications – RGB | JPG Format | 72 dpi | 2000px (longer side) | Color Profile sRGB
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / LOGOs on images
- Only Bleed photographs without Borders except under ‘Polaroid’ entries
- Gold = 20 POINTS
- Silver = 10 POINTS
- Bronze = 5 POINTS
- Finalists = 2 POINTS
Copyright On Images
Entrants must ensure they own undisputed copyrights to their respective entries uploaded for the awards. Copyright of all photographs submitted rest with the photographer.
One Eyeland may use all entries submitted for marketing & promoting the One Eyeland Awards although there will not be any monetary compensation for the same.
Neither One Eyeland nor their associates, affiliates or partners assume any responsibility for photos submitted in violation of competition rules / copyright regulations. Images that demonstrate violations on copyright and/or competition policies will be removed & disqualified by One Eyeland after due investigations.
How are the ‘Top 10 Landscape Photographers of the World: 2021′ chosen?
- The top 10 photographers with the maximum number of points for his / her top 10 entries will win the Title. The photographer will need a minimum of 22 points to be considered for the Title.
How are the ‘Top 10 Landscape Photographers of a Country: 2021′ chosen?
- The top 10 photographers with the maximum number of points for his / her top 10 entries will win the Title. The photographer will need a minimum of 10 points to be considered for the Title.
Can a photographer win the “Top 10 Landscape Photographers Of The World:2021″, if he / she sends less than 10 entries?
- While there is no upper limit to the number of entries a photographer can submit, the more number of entries will only work towards better chances of winning the award. The minimum number of entries will have to be 2.
What if there is a tie once the points are tallied?
- In case there is a tie where photographers have the same points, their quality of metals (number of Golds, Silvers & Bronzes) will be taken into account to determine the winner.
Do you have a stipulated time limit within which the images must have been shot?
- No. There is no restriction on when the entry image were created.
Is it okay that the photograph submitted has already taken part / awarded by a contest in the past?
- Sure. You can submit a photograph that was submitted / awarded in any other contest in the past.
Can changes be made once the payment has been done?
- No. Once you have paid, no modifications are possible. So, do make sure you review your entries before you pay.
Will a notification be sent on successful completion of submission?
- You will receive an email from email@example.com 48 hours from the time of successful submission. If the mail does not reach you within 48 hours, you can write to us at the same email ID and we will do the needful. Please always check your Junk / Spam folder before you write to us.
Will the images submitted be used for any purpose?
One Eyeland will only use your images for promoting One Eyeland.
Will a monetary compensation be made for the usage of the submitted images?
There will not be any compensation if used to promote One Eyeland Awards. However, if a situation arises that your image could be used commercially, you will be intimated of the same and you reserve the right to accept or decline the offer. The copright for the images will always rest with the photographer.
How would intimations be sent out once the awards are announced?
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org the final list of winners has been announced.
How is the judging done?
- The photo contest consists of two rounds of judging. In Round One, a panel from One Eyeland will review all the entries. A select portion of the entries will be selected for Round Two. In Round Two, the Judges will select the winners. There is no upper limit on the number of awards given. The judging will be blind and the photographer will remain anonymous throughout judging process to ensure impartiality.