2021 SEGD Global Design Awards
2021 SEGD Global Design Awards Entry Portal is now open!
Since 1987, the SEGD Global Design Awards have set the standard of excellence for experiential graphic design—honoring design work that connects people to place by providing direction, storytelling, and compelling experiences in public spaces. The awards celebrate design that inspires and improves the human experience for individuals of all backgrounds and abilities.
Winning projects have ranged from; accessible interactive experiences to complex airport wayfinding systems; and social justice exhibitions to branded corporate environments. Retail and themed entertainment projects, digital architectural interventions, outdoor memorials, placemaking and family friendly installations, innovative design research, and books have also won awards.
The prestigious Best of Show award shines a spotlight on the winner brighter than any other SEGD accolade. The Sylvia Harris Award, established in 2014, recognizes designs that exemplify an unerring commitment to using design to improve the civic experience. In all categories, students compete along with professionals and often win Merit and Honor awards.
Awards are conferred by multi-disciplinary, international juries. Past jurors have included Graham Hanson, David Vanden-Eynden, Kelly Kolar, Ronald Shakespear, Virginia Gehshan, David Gibson, Lance Wyman, Kristine Matthews, Refik Anadol, Cynthia Jones Parks, Lee Skolnick, Inguna Elere, Bosco Hernandez, Traci Sym and Jonathan Jackson.
- Digital Experience
- Interactive Experience
- Placemaking & Identity
- Public Installation
- COVID-19 design solutions
- Equity, equality and inclusion
- Financial sustainability
- Health and wellness
- Human condition
- Human connections
- Social justice
What Can You Enter?
- Arenas and stadiums
- Branded environments
- Digital installations
- Immersive experiences
- Interactive media
- Master planning
- Pop-up experiences
- Public art
- Standard guidelines
- Themed entertainment
- Urban and civic
- Wayfinding Systems
January 31, 2021
Late Deadline: February 14, 2021
- SEGD Student Members: FREE
- Student Non-members: $50/entry
- SEGD Members: $250/entry or three or more entries at $200/entry
- All others: $600/entry
Each entry submitted after January 31, 2021 will incur a $100/entry project late fee.
Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on the submission deadline
Society for Experiential Graphic Design
- 1900 L Street NW, Suite 710 Washington, DC 20036
- 2021（SEGD）全球设计大奖更多详细内容请见SEGD官方网站 https://segd.org/awards/2021-global-design-awards-enter ©版权归属 SEGD 美国环境体验设计协会
- Global Design Awards 2021The Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) is calling for entries for its 2021 Global Design Awards. The Awards honor design work that connects people to place by providing direction, storytelling, and compelling experiences in public spaces. https://segd.org/awards/2021-global-design-awards-enter