2021 THE ONE CLUB FOR CREATIVITY
The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design, and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. It is produced annually by The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community.
- Established in 1973
- Receives entries from thousands of agencies, nonprofits, and corporations
- 20,000 submissions in 2020
- 581 pencils awarded in 2020
- 71 countries represented in 2020
- Early Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Regular Deadline: March 12, 2021
- Extended Deadline: March 19, 2021
- Final Deadline: March 26, 2021
THE ONE CLUB FOR CREATIVITY
As the world’s foremost nonprofit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the global creative community, The One Club for Creativity uses revenue generated from The One Show entries to help fund a number of initiatives throughout the year:
- Where Are All The Black People: A diversity conference and career fair now in its 10th year, this leading one-day in-person conference in New York was transformed into a three-day online event, expanded for a global audience and featuring dozens of industry leaders addressing the new realities of race, inclusion and diversity in advertising.
- The One Club COVID-19 Jobs Board: A free resource connecting people out of work due to the pandemic with agencies, design studios, production companies, and brands looking to fill open positions.
- Online Student Portfolio Reviews: To help graduating ad school seniors who found themselves unable to get in-person feedback on their books, we transformed our annual Young Ones Student Portfolio Review event into a free global online portfolio review program.
- The One Club Mentor & Creative Program: The pandemic also prompted us to reinvent our multi-city Intern & Creative events as a free, ongoing global online initiative connecting aspiring creatives around the world with mentors at many of our corporate member agencies for six weeks of work on briefs and one-on-one guidance, career advice and portfolio reviews from top agency creatives.
- ONE School: A groundbreaking free portfolio program for Black creatives. With Fall and Spring classes on both the East and West Coasts taught by leading Black creatives and strategists, ONE School will help address the lack of diversity in advertising by bringing 60 talented new Black creatives into the industry each year.
- Creative Month 2020: Creative Week, which usually takes place in New York in May, was transformed into a month-long online festival called Creative Month. Featuring live panels, presentations, and seminars, we were one of the first in our industry to reimagine a creative festival online and provide content completely free during a time when many people most needed it.
THE ONE CLUB FOR CREATIVITY
450 WEST 31ST ST, 6TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10001