2022 10thWater/Seascape Art Exhibition & Competition
“If I were called upon to define briefly the word Art, I should call it the reproduction of what the senses preceive in nature, seen through the veil of the soul.”
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience and/or education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate. A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online following the close of the competition for thirty days.
Artists should submit their best representational and non-representational art related to the “Water/Seascape” theme. The “Water/Seascape” theme is considered to be any art with the subjects being scenes of coastal living, any ocean activities, seaside vistas, any related seashore subjects, and any type of body of water (ie. lakes, rivers, oceans, ponds, streams, etc.). The theme extends itself to anything water. Rain, drippy faucets, icebergs, etc. If the theme or major component of your piece is “Water” it satisfies the theme requirement. Here is the link to last years EXHIBITION, so as to better demonstrate this month’s theme.
This competition will be judged within three categories; Paintings, Photography and Mixed Media and 3D Work. Awards will be given for the top 6 to 8 works selected in each category, (this will be depend on the number submissions in each category). In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of all submissions received, additional awards will also be presented.
Important MUST Knows
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: July 18, 2022
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: August 14, 2022
- Competition Results are Posted: August 31, 2022
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: August 17, 2022
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: September 7, 2022
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived: September 13, 2022
$15 for 1 to 3 images, $25 for all images up to 5 images and $35 for up to 8 images.
The Paypal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline.
It is not necessary to have a Paypal account in order to use this service.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Paintings, Photography, Digital Art, Sculptures, Mixed Media, 3 and 2 Dimensional art will be accepted.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- Art which has won, in any previous competition, may notbe submitted for consideration again.
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.
Files should be titled in the following format: Artist’s Name, Art Title, Medium Used, Size (H x W in inches), Price (in USD).
Image requirements for entries: JPG files (Please try to keep the file size under 10 MB to ensure proper uploading).
Prizes include Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Digital Award Certificate, Event Collateral, and “In the Artist Studio episodes” are extended to selected winners. Inclusion in the Bi-Annual Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. over 1/2 million unique visitors a year with over 2.32 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally, your entry remains on the Gallery forever!
All participants receive event collateral for their portfolios.
We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
We Send Our Best Wishes,
CAGO Art Competition Committee