2022 Peace Motion Graphics Competition
The Sunhak Peace Prize has held an international “Motion Graphics Competition” to raise global citizens’ awareness of the global peace agenda since 2020.
In 2022, we are holding a motion graphics contest under the theme of ‘Sustainable Living’, with the aim of overcoming the climate emergency through daily life practices. After researching for the theme in depth, showcase your artistic and technical skills to create a motion graphics video to share with the world what you have discovered. The award-winning work will be shared widely and spread online to people around the world. In this way, we will promote making sustainable choices in our lifestyles.
‘Sustainable Living’(SDG 12)
- ‘Sustainable Living’ is essential for the pursuit of sustainable happiness for all mankind.
- All mankind must join the transition to ‘sustainable living’ to prevent climate change caused by the vicious cycle of ‘mass production – mass consumption – mass disposal’.
<Example of Details>
- What is Sustainable Living?
- Reducing Carbon Footprints to achieve Net Zero
- Sustainable Food (e.g., Zero waste, plant-based diet)
- Sustainable Fashion (e.g., Slow fashion, wearing eco-friendly clothes)
- Sustainable Transport (e.g., Ways to overcome car-dependent city traffic)
- Sustainable Development: “Develpment that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.” WCED, (1987), Our Common Future, Oxford University Press.
- Sustainable Consumption: “The use of goods and services that respond to basic needs and bring a better quality of life, while minimising the use of natural resources, toxic materials and emissions of waste and pollutants over the life cycle, so as not to jeopardise the needs of future generations.” Oslo Symposium on Sustainable Production and Consumption, 1994
Period and schedule
- Application and Submission period: 15/07/2022 ~ 15/08/2022
- Offline Judging: August
- Online Judging: September
- Announcement of winners: September
Eligibility for application
- Anyone from all over the world
- As an individual or team
- For teams, submit under the team leader’s name
- Quantity: One individual or teamwork (Unpublished work)
- 2D/3D motion graphics video in less than 1 minute
How to apply
- Submit the Google Form application (Go to form)
- Submit the signed Terms and Conditions form and your original video file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workpiece extension: .mp4, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg, .avi
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- External sources such as modeling and BGM can be used (Make sure to reveal the sources when sending mail)
- Offline Judging (70%): Creativity and artistic expression, Depth of research, Appropriate depiction of research, Delivery of content to viewers, Overall quality and professionalism
- Online Judging (30%): Response on Sunhak Peace Prize SNS channel (Likes, Views)
10 people, total prize money $10,500
- Grand Prize (1 entry): $3,000
- Special Award (3 entries): $1,500
- Runner-up (6 entries): $500
Competition details and notes
- The amount of cash award paid out will exclude 4.4% for related taxes in South Korea from the award amount noted above.
- Submissions will only be accepted via email and will not be accepted after the submission deadline.
- Individual and team submissions are allowed. However, only one entry per individual, either as an individual or as part of a team, is allowed. When entering as a team, a team leader must be designated and will be the point of contact for communications.
- Submissions must not have been submitted to other competitions previously.
- Do not include your signature or any other personal identification symbol in your work.
- All work must be in English.
- Your submission may not be considered for the Competition if it does not satisfy all submission requirements and the terms and conditions laid out. If the content is determined to be unrelated to the theme, it may be disqualified.
- Entrants guarantee that the submitted work is original and that they are the holders of the copyright and have the right to submit the work to the Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Sunhak Peace PrizeFoundation a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, creative, derivative works in whole or in part, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Entrants are liable for any issues arising from the use of images or videos of buildings or people in the submitted work.
– Official email of the Sunhak Peace Prize Contest: email@example.com
- 2022 和平“动态图形”竞赛🏆2022 和平“动态图形”竞赛🏆🏅 自 2020 年以来，鲜鹤和平奖基金会一直在举办国际“和平动态图形竞赛”，以提高全球公民对全球和平议识。 2022年，我们将举办以“可持续的 生活”为主题的动态图形比赛，旨在通过日常生活中，克服气候危机。 用这个主题， 深入研究之后，请用你的艺术和设计感官，用动态图形表达你的感受和想法，以便与全世界分享。 获奖作品将在， 在线生态系统中与全世界各地的公民广泛分享，并将提供一个促进团结意识，克服气候危机的机会。感谢您的关注和参与。 👩💻竞赛主题 ‘可持续的 生活’ – 什么是可持续生活？ – 可持续生活的选择 – 减少碳足迹以实现碳中和 – 饮食习惯对环境的影响 – “快时尚”减速 – 可持续生活的交通 期间 – 申请及提交: 07/15~8/15 – 获胜者公告: 9月 资格 – 全世界各地的任何人 竞赛领域 – 1 分钟以内的 2D/3D 动态图形视频（英文制作） ✉️申请方法 – 提交参与申请书 Google 表格 ( https://forms.gle/S2SRvxDorNVDq4e59) – 将签署的参与协议和视频作品提交到鲜鹤和平奖官方电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org 🎬参赛规范 – 制作扩展名: .mp4, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg, .avi – 纵横比: 16:9 🏅奖项 – 10名, 总奖金 $10,500 – 大奖(1名): $3,000 – 优秀奖(3名): $1,500 – 鼓励奖(6名): $500 ✉️咨询 – 主页: http://sunhakpeaceprize.org/en/learn/contest_receipt.php – 邮箱: email@example.com