Bath ‘n’ Fun
Desall.com 上的新產品設計大賽。Primi Sogni和Desall邀請您設計一款新的可摺疊嬰兒浴盆/更衣裝置。
提交截止日期：2021年2月16日( 世界協調時下午1時59分 )
所有創意人士（ 年滿18歲 ）均可免費參與。
自1973年以來，Primi Sogni一直陪伴在父母身邊，為他們的日常活動創造了一個充滿實用和功能的想法的世界。Primi Sogni是一個專注於嬰兒護理的品牌，無論是在意大利還是在國外。
- – 第一件嬰兒床上用品
- – 第一頓嬰兒餐
- – 第一次嬰兒洗澡
- – 第一個小步驟
- – 第一個寶寶的旅行
- – 衣服
Desall.com 是一個致力於設計和創新的開放性創新平台，它為企業提供了一個參與式的設計工具，讓來自世界各地的國際社區參與到創意過程中。迄今為止，Desall聚集了來自210多個國家的13萬多名創意人，並與Luxottica、Whirlpool、Electrolux、ALESSI、Enel、Leroy Merlin、KINDER、Barilla、illy、Mondadori等國際品牌合作。
Bath ‘n’ Fun Brief
New product design contest on Desall.com: Primi Sogni and Desall invite you to design a new foldable baby bath/changing unit.
Since 1973, Primi Sogni has been at the parents’ side with a world full of useful and functional ideas, created for all of their daily activities. Primi Sogni is a brand focused on baby care, both in Italy and abroad.
The brand is able to satisfy the needs of parents and children aged 0-36 months and takes care of the following necessities:
• First Baby Bedding
• First Baby Meals
• First Baby Baths
• First Baby Steps
• First Baby Travels
What we are looking for
Download the Material files
Start creating your inspiration wall using the Inspiration tab and get inspired by the hints of other creatives!
Primi Sogni is looking for new project solutions for a foldable baby bath/changing unit for home use, dedicated to babies between 0 and 36 months, with a special attention to its usability, space saving capability – when folded – and designed with a view to its industrialisation.
For the correct realisation of your proposals, keep into consideration the following guidelines:
Product typology: the baby bath/changing unit shall be designed as a very practical product to assemble and use, sturdy when open and compact once closed. Its technical feasibility will be a very important aspect, accordingly you are invited to give it great attention while designing your solution. In particular, the product shall have the following elements:
– supporting frame: it shall be wide and stable, but easily foldable when needed, resulting in a very compact volume. It shall host the changing mat, the bathtub and any other accessories at your discretion.
– changing mat: it will be a padded element, with a surface of about 80 cm x 55/60 cm, equipped with at least 2 anti roll sides for the safety of the baby and it shall be easy to mount on the supporting frame.
– bathtub: its dimensions shall allow it to be placed under the changing mat and it shall have an approximate height of 20-25 cm. It shall ensure a convenient filling and emptying, through some clever details, for ex. an inlet profile to host the shower head, a draining hose for emptying the bathtub, etc. A special feature of the bathtub shall be its foldability/reclosability capability when it is not in use and the possibility for it to be used as a standalone product when removed from the supporting frame. Accordingly, it will be necessary to design a stable base or provide for some embedded supporting elements to use when needed.
– any other elements or functional accessories for the baby bath or for changing diapers, ex. storage box, towel holder, etc.
Size and weight: the baby bath/changing unit you design shall have an approximate size of 95-100 cm height, 60-80 cm depth, 60-80 cm width. Once folded, it shall take up the least amount of space possible. Ideally, it shall not exceed 10-13 kg of total weight.
Materials and production technologies: the baby bath/changing unit might be realised with various materials, depending on the different parts of the product. In particular:
– The supporting frame shall be made of tubular metal.
– The changing mat shall be padded with polyurethane or other suitable materials and covered with a PVC foil.
– The bathtub shall be realised with plastic materials or even feature a process of co-moulding of rigid and soft/flexible plastics for ex. TPE ( or materials with similar features ), resulting in a foldable and collapsible product when not in use. At your discretion, you may suggest different materials, in particular bio-plastics or other eco-friendly materials, as long as they are compatible with the requirements of functionality, stability and durability related to this specific product typology.
Generally, the materials you propose shall be compatible with mass production technologies ( ex. injection moulding for plastic materials, cutting/bending for tubular metal, etc. ).
Style: your baby bath/changing unit shall have a minimal style, featuring neutral shades ( ex. grey, beige, etc. ), soft and unisex colours, in order to easily fit in the domestic context while reminding of a baby product identity. It shall have a modern design, very keen on aesthetics and attentive to details, thanks to on-mould finishes or other clever solutions. The eco-friendly materials you suggest, if any, might find expression also in the style of the product to highlight the attention placed by the brand on this theme. Ultimately, your baby bath/changing unit shall be perceived as a sturdy and functional product.
LOGO: the baby bath/changing unit shall include the Primi Sogni LOGO provided in the Material files, to be applied with stickers or pad printing.
Customer typology: the baby bath/changing unit will address a target customer of 25-35 years, very keen on safety matters, looking for a product with great aesthetic value and very attentive on design. The choice of materials, in particular from an eco-friendly perspective, is considered by the target customer as a very important aspect.
Retail price: you are invited to design a baby bath/changing unit, with an expected retail price of about 90-100 EUR.
Deliverables: upload all the images that better present your projects, preferably attaching the 3D files in IGS/STP format, ideally even the 3D PDF, sharing some renderings, quoted views and other materials you consider useful for a good understanding of your project. Do not forget that you may add some notes in the Description field as well.
Evaluation criteria: in the evaluation of your submissions Primi Sogni will take into account the following criteria:
Technical Feasibility 5/5
Economic sustainability 4/5
Compliance with the target 4/5
Add the contest to your calendar
Upload phase: 03rd November 2020 – 16th February 2021 ( 1.59 PM UTC )
Community Vote: 16th February 2021 – 2nd March 2021 ( 1.59 PM UTC )
Client Vote: from 16th February 2021
Winner announcement: approximately before the end of April 2021
Concept revision: 09th December 2020 ( 1.59 PM UTC )
End of hidden option: 25th December 2020 ( 1.59 PM UTC )
Concept revision: deadline for requiring an optional revision of your project by the Desall team. In order to request a revision, upload your project, include the description project and save it as draft ( SAVE DRAFT ) from the upload page and send your request to the Desall Team via e-mail or through the contact form. The revision is NOT mandatory: it serves only as a further opportunity for the participants but does not constitute a condition for participation, nor does it constitute any advantage in the final evaluation.
End of hidden option: deadline for setting the design privacy of your submissions to “hidden” ( cf. FAQ )
Eligibility and submission
Participation is free of charge and open to designers and creative talents of any nationality aged 18 years or older. Participants can present one or more projects, but only the projects published on the www.desall.com web site, via the upload page related to “Bath ‘n’ Fun” will be accepted.
The selection of the winner by Primi Sogni will be the result of an unquestionable evaluation and it will take into account originality, feasibility and consistency with the brief presented.
For the duration of the option right, the Sponsor offers an extra chance to all participants setting a fee of Euro 2,000.00= ( two-thousand/00 ) for the purchase of the license for the economical exploitation of the projects not-acknowledged as the winning proposals.
For more info, please login and read the Contest Agreement from the upload page. For questions about the brief please use the “Have a question” button or write to firstname.lastname@example.org We invite you to download the PDF of the brief for some extra guidelines and advices for your submission.
Since we are an international Community, all texts provided with your uploads ( abstract, description, tags, etc. ) should be written in English.
Stay in touch
Do you want to stay updated about “Bath ‘n’ Fun”?
Sign up in Desall, save the contest in your favourites and edit the notification preferences in your account.
Desall required files
Minimum 1 image, up to 5.
Recommended dimensions: 960 x 720px ( player size ) ; allowed format: .jpg , .gif , .png; color mode: RGB;
allowed resolution: 72 dpi ; max file ( for each one ) size: 1 mb.
- Bath 'n' FunDesall.com 上的新产品设计大赛。Primi Sogni和Desall邀请您设计一款新的可折叠婴儿浴盆/更衣装置。 更多信息： https://desall.com/Contest/Bath-n-Fun/Brief 比赛时间 提交截止日期：2021年2月16日(世界协调时下午1时59分) 赔偿金总额 €4000 所有创意人士（年满18岁）均可免费参与。 Primi Sogni 自1973年以来，Primi Sogni一直陪伴在父母身边，为他们的日常活动创造了一个充满实用和功能的想法的世界。Primi Sogni是一个专注于婴儿护理的品牌，无论是在意大利还是在国外。