3rd Eurasian Conference on Educational Innovation 2020 (ECEI 2020) will be held in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam on February 5~ February 7, 2020.
It will provide a communication platform for researchers in the topics of educational innovations. We welcome opinion leaders, researchers, academicians, policy makers, innovators, and practitioners from around the world to participate in ECEI 2020. The aims of this conference are to enable interdisciplinary collaboration between educators and experts from other areas in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networking. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation of ideas and discussions. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of teachers, educators, engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
All accepted papers which will be submitted in the proceedings of ECEI 2020, indexing by EI and Scopus. Excellent papers selected from ECEI 2020 will be recommended to be published on suitable 8 different SSCI, SCI, ESCI or AHCI journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge.
(1) Sustainability (SSCI, SCI, ISSN:2071-1050; IF: 2.592)
(2) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF:2.143)
(3) Ethiopian Journal of Health Development (SSCI, SCI, ISSN: 1021-6790; IF: 0.256)
- relevance of public health curriculums for public health needs of the 21st century
- Public health education and Sustainable Development Agenda
- Education for prevention of Non-Communicable
- Problem based learning as a strategy to Primary Health Care
- Student-Centered education in medicine
- Training the future physician
- Educational partnership for better future health
(4) Religions (AHCI, ISSN 2077-1444)
(5) Journal of Dharma (AHCI, ISSN: 0253-7222)
- Educational Innovation: Ethics and Values
- Educational Innovation: Literature and Media
- Educational Innovation: Philosophical Investigations
- Educational Innovation: Religious Perspectives and Projects
(6) Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education (ISSN: 1305-8223, Scopus, SSCI: 2015-2017)
(7) Education Sciences (ESCI, Scopus, ISSN: 2227-7102)
- 主辦單位 : Hanoi National University of Education
- 主辦單位電郵 : email@example.com