iCASE2019 STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
The third phase of national space program in Taiwan starts from year 2019. It includes science innovation and outer space exploration project. The Student Paper Contest encourages basic and applied research related to the space science and technology to inspire more innovations and more persons participating in space programs.
- Students from graduate schools throughout the world.
- Students’ advisor could be from different organizations.
- SPACE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
- VALUE-ADDED APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
- SPACE POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- SPACE INDUSTRY OPPORTUNITIES FOR TAIWANESE SMEs
- Creative and Contribution 30%
- Research Methodology 25%
- Research Structure 25%
- Oral Presentation 20%
- 1st place awarded a Certificate of Merit for student(s) and advisor
- 2nd place awarded a Certificate of Merit for student(s) and advisor
- 3rd place awarded a Certificate of Merit for student(s) and advisor
- Abstract submission due：September 16, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notice before：September 23, 2019
- Long abstract submission due：October 7, 2019
- Notification for oral presentation：October 21, 2019
- Final competition by oral presentation：November 14, 2019
- 主辦單位 : 財團法人國家實驗研究院
- 主辦單位電話 : (03)5784208轉9478 蕭博士
- 主辦單位電郵 : iCASE2019@nspo.narl.org.tw