pandemic 24h Competition
競賽主題 JIAN ZHU JING SAI QING BAO JU
世界衛生組織宣佈新冠肺炎為大流行。世界衛生組織（ WHO ）總幹事特德羅斯·阿達諾姆·蓋佈雷耶蘇斯說：“我們可以預計病例、死亡和受影響國家的數量會增加。”
世衛組織以“令人震驚的傳播水平和影響力”來形容此次大流行。“如果各國能夠發現、檢測、治療、隔離、跟蹤和動員人民參與應對，它們仍然可以改變大流行的進程，”瑞士日內瓦世衛組織總部的Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus說。
世衛組織總幹事在一次新聞發佈會上說，Covid-19疫情已達到大流行水平。Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus回憶說，大流行宣言“並沒有改變各國應該做什麼”來阻止新冠狀病毒的傳播，這種病毒家族可以引起肺炎等呼吸道感染。
競賽要求 JIAN ZHU JING SAI QING BAO JU
時間線 JIAN ZHU JING SAI QING BAO JU
獎項設置 JIAN ZHU JING SAI QING BAO JU
IF it is an international platform for competitions that aims to connect ideas from different areas of society in order to help transform cities and make them increasingly self-sustaining, efficient and green.
We are looking for innovative ideas and new ways of thinking.
In a global emergency period, it is increasingly important that we think globally.
IF is the space
Here, you can try and experiment, everything is possible!
AIM OF THE COMPETITION – 24H
A place where the time limit is used to stimulate your creativity.
This contest aims to present 24-hour architectural responses to the problems affecting cities and society today and consecutively the world, with a very strong focus on sustainable and environmentally friendly measures.
Commitment, perseverance, inspiration and hard work are all the necessary bases to develop a proposal that meets the premises that will be regularly disclosed in the competition summary.
There is a registration period when it ends, the competition starts!
You have 24 hours to develop a proposal that responds to the program contained in the contest brief that will only be available on the same day of the competition.
Take the risk!
World Health Organization today declared the disease as a pandemic. “We can expect the number of cases, deaths, and affected countries to increase,” said the Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
WHO justifies the declaration of a pandemic with “alarming levels of spread and inaction.” “Countries can still change the course of this pandemic if they detect, test, treat, isolate, track and mobilize people in the response,” said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, at WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Director-General of WHO said in a press conference that the Covid-19 epidemic had reached a pandemic level because there are more than 118,000 cases of infection in 114 countries and 4,291 deaths. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus recalled that the pandemic declaration “does not change what countries should do” to halt the spread of the new coronavirus, a family of viruses that can cause respiratory infections like pneumonia.
Source: Lusa 11/03/2020
Download the brief here on the competition day, April 17th!
SCHEDULES and FEES
- the beginning of the registration period: February 22nd
- Promotional registration period from February 22nd to March 5th at 23:59 – Fee € 25
- Regular registration period from March 6th to April 5th at 23:59 – Fee € 30
- Late period of registration from April 6th to April 17th at 11:59 – Fee € 35
- After the competition start – Fee € 50
Publication of winners and honorable mentions at www.if-ideasforward.com on June 15th
the competition date
// April 17th to April 18th //
The competition begins on April 17th 12:00 noon and ends at April 18th 12:00 noon (London GMT + 0:00)
- 1st Place € 500+ publication on the website, social networks and media partners + 24H free registration + online subscription of DTF magazine
- 2nd Place € 150 – publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H free registration + online subscription of DTF magazine
- 3rd Place € 50 – publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H free registration + online subscription of DTF magazine
- 7 Honorable Mentions – publication in website, social networks and media partners
Will be announced soon!
We use the PAYPAL payment system, if you want to use the system of BANK TRANSFER please send us an email to