Pilgrim’s Village – Making pilgrimages sustainable
The design challenge here is to design a campsite with modular transit shelters for the pilgrims in Amarnath.
You have to deliver an architectural outcome on the following site, based on the given outlines.
- A maximum of 4 boards/sheets. – [ 2362px x 3544px ] or [ 400mm x 600mm in 150 dpi ] in portrait digital format (JPEG).
- Each image should be less than 15MB
- You can find the preset PSD, AI and INDD template files in the ‘additional resources folder’ and here.
This additional resources folder contains: FAQ Questions, High Res maps, Sketchup Model of the terrain and CAD file of the site plan.
Minimum requisites in the sheets are 3 sheets/boards + Cover image containing:
- Site plan (Compulsory)
- Key conceptual sections x 1 (Minimum)
- 3D views x 4
- Cover image/Thumbnail of size 2000 x 1000 px or larger in aspect ratio 2:1.
- Floor plans, images, sketches (if any) can be added to support the entry in the form of additional images.
- Answer 6 FAQ questions in the discussion section as given on the ‘additional resources folder’.
- The team limit for this competition is 4 members maximum.
- Use exploded views to discuss multi-leveled conceptual models better.
- Ensure that the final sheets which are submitted do not include your name or any other mark of identification.
- Mention sheet number on the corner of every sheet.
- This is design ideas challenge only. There is no built commission/realization is associated with the problem.
- Plagiarism of any idea/form/design/image will be disqualified with a notice.