SANTA PVT LTD
Every year, this time around, Santa’s factory’s lights are turned on… the jingles of the little bells on their shoes fill the factory, as the elves will be working there for the next few weeks alongside Santa deciding on what gifts need to be delivered to children across the globe.
Now, we all know Santa has a list of all the children in which all their goods and bads are enlisted. The decision of what is to be gifted is made on the basis of that list only. So, for the next few weeks, Santa will be sitting in that factory, sipping some hot chocolate, and pounding over that list assigning a present to every kid across the globe. The assigned gift will be manufactured and wrapped in the factory by elves. Then these presents will make their way throughout the globe and under the trees covered with ornaments, with a name and a wish.
Now, for these few weeks, the factory is going to be the home for elves and Santa needs to make sure his elves are comfortable and enjoy doing their work. Obviously they are going to need dwellings to sleep, a place to eat and somewhere to relax after a long shift.
Hence, comes your part.
ARCH8invites you to design Santa’s Factory, where love is manufactured and wrapped in colourful wraps for children worldwide. A cozy, vibrant factory in which Santa and his elves will work day in and day out to deliver your presents in time.
The project must include:
- A toy manufacturing zone
- A gift wrapping zone
- A storage zone
- A santa’s office where he works on the list
- Dwellings for 30 elves (an average elf height being 1m)
- A recreational space for elves to relax
- A dispatch depot
- Parking for sleighs
- Site: North Pole (Obviously)
The aim is to provide the participants with the flexibility of imagination beyond any barriers in hope of waking up their creative side.
- The Proposal to be presented on One Landscape Oriented A1 Sheet.
- Proposals can be presented using any technique of your choice ( Sketches, 2D Drawings, 3D Visualizations, Models, etc. )
- Team code (UIC) to be mentioned on the Top Right-Hand corner of the sheet.
- The proposal MUST NOT include any information (name, Organization, School, etc.) that may give away your identity.
- All text must be in ENGLISH, with a maximum of 150 words for project explanation.
- All dimensions should be imperial or metric units.
Total cash prize worth 21,000 INR.
- Winner: Cash prize of INR 10000 Acknowledgement on our website and social media publication of the participants’ interview (Video) on website 40% discount on your next architecture competition certificate of achievement
- 1st Runner-up: Cash prize of INR 6500 Acknowledgement on our website publication of the participants’ interview (Video) on website 30% discount on our next architecture competition certificate of achievement
- 2nd Runner-up: Cash prize of INR 4500 Acknowledgement on our website publication of the participants’ interview (Video) on website 20% discount on our next architecture competition certificate of achievement
- 10 Honorable mentions: Acknowledgement on our website 10% discount on our next architecture competition certificate of achievement
Participation certificate for all the participants.
- Early-bird Registration
1st DEC – 31st DEC’21
Indian National 450 INR
Foreign National 10 USD
- Standard Registration
1st JAN – 20th JAN’22
Indian National 520 INR
Foreign National 13 USD
- Late Registration
21st JAN – 10th FEB’22
Indian National 750 INR
Foreign National 20 USD
A team can have up to 3 members.
The amount is non-refundable.
Late registered participants will receive 1 extra week for submission.
Registration deadline: 10th FEBRUARY 2022
Submission deadline: 15th FEBRUARY 2022
The submission deadline for all the participants who registered from 20th October to 10th November is 22nd FEBRUARY 2022
Result announcement: 28th FEBRUARY 2021
*All the Deadlines are 23:59 – 24:00 IST (INDIA)