vivo Vision Photography Contest
1st November 2019 – 15 November 2019
【Vivo Vision Contest Details】
How does it work?
1. Take a photo of landscape, animal, plant or people vivo official watermark
2. Upload the photo on your Instagram
4. Tag @vivo_Malaysia
【Terms & Conditions】
1. Entries must be submitted before closing date, 15 November 2019 (12 a.m.)
2. This competition is open to all Malaysians who are 12 years old and above.
3. All photos must be captured by using vivo smartphone and attached with official model watermark.
5. All participants may join all of the categories and upload unlimited photos but only one photo will be selected and only one prize will be given for each category.
6. 3 winners will be chosen from each category. Grand prize is RM 1,000, 2nd prizes is RM 500, 3rd Prizes is RM 200.
7. All photos shall be uploaded to Instagram. Hence, you must also be an Instagram user to participate in this competition. Turn your Instagram profile to public mode or your photos can’t be seen.
8. All photos taken must show respect for the subject and the natural environment. Any shooting process that disturbs, disrupts or damages the environment is strictly prohibited.
9. All photos captured must be original and meet predefined theme. Standard optimization of photos is allowed, but any images with editing beyond this will not be accepted.
10. Images should not infringe on the rights of any other photographer or person.
11. The Organizer reserves the rights to use participants’ personal details, contents, pictures, photos, images, video, artwork for publicity and promotional purposes online and offline platforms without prior notice.
12. The winner announcement will be in 19th November 2019.
Eligibility NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are vivo Malaysia Facebook Fans. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Malaysia and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of vivo Malaysia as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by vivo Malaysia. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at vivo Malaysia’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for vivo Malaysia to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner will be notified by Facebook announcement on vivo Malaysia’s page within Three (3) days following selection of Winner. vivo Malaysia shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VIVO MALAYSIA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
4. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest by vivo Malaysia, you understand and agree that vivo Malaysia, anyone acting on behalf of vivo Malaysia, and vivo Malaysia’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of vivo Malaysia. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless vivo Malaysia from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which vivo may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
5. Terms & Conditions: vivo Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond vivo Malaysia’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, vivo Malaysia may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by vivo. vivo Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. vivo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, vivo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless to vivo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
7. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MALAYSIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in any state of Malaysia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering vivo Family Portrait Contest 2018). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.